Friday, December 3, 2010

Zoot Gets Animated

Greetings, Muppet fans! I'm really, really excited about our post today because I get to debut an incredible piece of fan-made video work. No, it's not another shoddy YouTube video by yours truly, it's an amazing 3D animated rendering of the classic skit from The Muppet Show, "Sax and Violence." Now, the original starred Zoot and Mahna Mahna, but this remake by Muppet fan and artist Andreas Qassim stars Zoot and a very funny 3D figure designed by Andreas himself. Check it out! I promise you won't be disappointed!


Triangle vs Saxophone from Andreas Qassim on Vimeo.

Wasn't that awesome? Andreas should be incredibly proud of this piece of work! It's wonderful!

I also promised Andreas I'd show off this wonderful comic he drew featuring Kermit, Fozzie, and super famous Norwegian comic book teddy bear Bamse wishing Donald Duck a happy 75th Birthday. I gotta say, the duck looks much better on TV.


Do I get the joke? Nope. Is the artwork awesome? Heck yes! GREAT job, Andreas! Thanks for the contribution!






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier